Update 28 November 2016
This update relates to the Information Memorandum (IM) dated 8 November 2016 for the Indigenous Real Estate Investment Trust (Fund or I-REIT) issued by One Managed Investment Funds Limited (OMIFL) ACN 117 400 987 AFSL 297042.
Effective 28 November2016, references in the IM to:
- Having entered into a non-binding heads of agreement for the sale of Scarborough House at a price in excess of the current valuation, which is not an enforceable agreement for the sale of Scarborough House;
- With settlement of the sale anticipated in early 2017.
are updated with the following:
- Effective 28 November2016 an agreement has been entered into for the sale of Scarborough House at a price in excess of the current valuation, which is an enforceable agreement for the sale of Scarborough House;
- With settlement of the sale expected to occur on 18 April 2017.
This updates statements in the IM in the following sections:
- The Indigenous Real Estate Investment Trust and the Offer
1.1 Overview p.7
1.2 Key Features of the Fund and the Offer
- Current Portfolio p.8
- Issue and Redemption Price p.12
- The Property Portfolio p.15
Property Snapshot Scarborough House, 8 Atlantic Street, Philip ACT p.19
- Risks of Investing in the Fund
6.2f Cash level in Fund p.34
6.4 Redemption risks p.35
- Investing in the Fund
11.4 Application price p.54
11.5 Redemptions and redemption price p.55
OMIFL is the issuer and the trustee of the Fund. Investors should consider the IM before making any decision regarding the Fund. The IM contains important information about investing in the Fund and it is important investors obtain and read a copy of the IM before making a decision about whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of units in the Fund. You should also consult a licensed financial adviser before making an investment decision in relation to the Fund.